Start at the four-day intensive Rehab Certification Program with Lee Arnold. Discover the 4Fs of rehabbing – Finding, Funding, Fixing and Flipping. Culminating with in-the-field, hands-on training you can not get anywhere else.
This is perhaps the most important training you can attend. In this field training, you will learn how to partner with Lee Arnold and Cogo Capital and learn the step-by-step process for evaluating a potential flips
• How to identify the right property
• How to procure the best leads on potential ips
• How to structure a 20-minute inspection — at most — to determine a property’s potential and come away 99 percent assured of the property’s funding potential
• Why you should NEVER use banks to fund investment properties
• How to create a relationship with a private money lender who will actually partner with you
• Why the interest rate charged by private money lenders is really immaterial
• Do you hire a contractor or do it yourself? Obviously that depends. But you will learn how and when to do both
• The least expensive way to return the most on your investment — (hint: shrubs and paint go a very long way toward increasing curb appeal; new bathtubs don’t!)
• Planning for the flip by scheduling correctly is the key to avoiding cost overruns
• How to find a buyer before spending your first fix-up dollar
• Negotiating with the private money lender at the point you purchase the property by lining up the financing for the buyer, too. (Private money is not available for owner occupied properties.)
• Do I really even need to fix prior to flipping?
The four days are highlighted by a day in the field where you walk through finding, funding, fixing and flipping with Lee Arnold using the very same methods he has used to become a real estate millionaire.
Standard Rehabber Certification Classes are held periodically throughout the United States. Successfully passing the certification exam imparts the Certified Rehabber status and the benefits associated with that designation
Master Rehabber Certification Classes are held quarterly in Coeur d’Alene ID/Spokane WA. Successfully completing the certification programs imparts the Certified Master Rehabber status and the benefits associated with that designation